- Quiet hours are from 12 am-6 am outdoors. If you get up earlier or stay up later please be thoughtful of the other guests.
- We are a no-smoking property except for designated outdoor smoking areas.
- Treat each other with respect. This means respecting one’s alone time/ privacy, being open to including others and showing patience and kindness.
- We do not tolerate any behaviour that is violent or offensive in nature. We reserve the right to ask you to leave if these behaviours are accused.
- Transfers to and from the LIR airport in Costa Rica may be provided for. If we have agreed to provide and your flight is delayed for more than 1 hour, for any reason, we cannot guarantee Transfer to the Villas.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Guests choosing to enter the pool without a lifeguard assume any risk.
- If anyone is injured or needs assistance please get in touch with a staff member immediately
- You are responsible for keeping your belongings safe. Every bed has a private locker for your personal use. Do not touch other people’s stuff without permission.
PAYMENT AND WAIVER
- As a guest you are solely responsible for the cost and procurement of personal and travel insurance. Proof of this is required at Booking. Failure to provide proof of insurance may affect your request to book. We reserve the right to deny anyone personal and traveler insurance.
- Payment in Full must be paid any time up to 30 days before arrival.
- Waivers must be signed in advance or at Check-In to stay on the grounds.
- Deposits are refundable up to 90 days before arrival or within 48 hrs of booking.
- See full cancellation policy for more information.
- Full refunds on Retreat bookings are possible up to 60 days before the beginning of the booked Retreat.
- Full Refunds or credits are not available after 60 day days prior to the first day of the scheduled booked Retreat arrival .
- If you have booked a Retreat less than 60 days before the booked Retreat start, you must cancel your order within 48 hours after you receive a confirmation email to qualify for a 50% refund.
- For refunds, changes, and any other questions please contact email@example.com
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
- We accept the following forms of payment: – Visa – Mastercard – American Express – you agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us.
- We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in USD unless alternate written approvals have been obtained from UNLOCKING HER.
- You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to for any reason whatsoever.
PLEASE ADD SOMEWHERE ON THE SITE:
- ALL GUESTS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HOPE I GOT THEM ALL 🙂